Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any other politic Forums or Boards out there?

Options
  • 18-10-2006 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

As my other post mentioned I feel these Boards are too over heavily censored by Moderators who only want there ideas and opininons to stand.

Whiles I do agree with what most of the moderators state, I also beleive in Freedom of speech, and I certainly dont feel these boards over that.

What other Boards or Threads are there out there specific to Ireland?

IOL used to have one but that dissapeared.

Are there others?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

www.politics.ie fill your boots!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Sgt. Sensible

I know about 5 good ones but the mods won't let me tell you. Plus I don't want them ruined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Sgt. Sensible

mike65 wrote:
    www.politics.ie fill your boots!

Mike.
    :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

www.irish-politics.ie

Pretty good site. And yes boards is too heavily moderated.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

As my other post mentioned I feel these Boards are too over heavily censored by Moderators who only want there ideas and opininons to stand.
    Which is why there are no Fianna Fáil supporters on Politics - Gandalf has banned them all.

Right?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement