Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flannerys Bar Upper Denmark St

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Sure. It is probably worthy of a New thread title instead but considering the OP(opening poster) is a Newbie then I think its safe to say he/she may not have been aware of this necromancy.

This is the best I can come up with at short notice

A very busy café popular with students, Ruben's probably serve the best vegetarian breakfast in Limerick. The building itself is beautiful, with renovated stone walls and high ceilings making for a very pleasant atmosphere. The food is wholesome and reasonably priced and is complimented by the very friendly and helpful staff. The café also doubles as a wine bar.

17 Denmark Street Limerick will start you going anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Okay here we go.

On the 7th April 1997 Eugene McGovern LTD applied:

The provision of a coffee shop consisting of a change of use to an existing storage building and an extension to same building.

28th June 1997 It was conditionally approved but I cannot find a list of conditions. No harm. :rolleyes:

On the 8th January 1996 he wanted to build 4 apts, 1 retail unit and associated parking which was approved but he obviously did nothing there.

On the 17th June 1995 he applied to erect 6 dwellings, 1 shop and associated parking. Permitted(not approved but permitted) :confused:

Pictures would be nice but no dice

Advertisement