Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiplier unlocking

Options
  • 18-10-2006 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys looks like ive found the max stable fsb with my current setup. Which is 275. And 10 is the maximum Multi. I have tried practicially every bios out there And cannot raise it. Anyone got any ideas on how to get it to 11 so ill be at 3ghz ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

oh yeah specs are in the sig :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Post here, http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=9
    you'll get great response & their a nice bunch. Remember to make a sig before posting, they very strict bout that. Their OCDB is worth checking out as it shows every1's oc's & all their settings. I might come across ya there under the name "colfin22", look out for my old sig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

cheers pog, amd there now :)

Advertisement