Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

cheapest place to get a car kit

• 18-10-2006 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭

Hi im looking for a new or used bluetooth car kit.
    im mainly looking for a ck7w.can anyone recommend any place to get one cheap.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Brianb8802

drdre wrote:
    Hi im looking for a new or used bluetooth car kit.
    im mainly looking for a ck7w.can anyone recommend any place to get one cheap.
    thanks

Yeah ebay is a very good place to get them new or used. Was looking myself over the last week.

New ck-7w as cheap as €85-90 delivered
    Saw a used one go for about €45 the other day

Sorry for the hijack, but do people know the best place to get one installed cheap. I got it priced for €90, plus another €45 for providing and installing the tele-mute lead to make the call come through the radio, he told me it took another 2 and a half hours to install the tele-mute leads:eek:. I told him to forget bout it. Thought he was taking me for a ride. 2 and a half hours my hole!! :rolleyes:

He also offered to supply the car kit aswell including install and it was €235 for the whole thing.

What ye guys think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

Brianb8802 wrote:
    Yeah ebay is a very good place to get them new or used. Was looking myself over the last week.

New ck-7w as cheap as €85-90 delivered
    Saw a used one go for about €45 the other day

Sorry for the hijack, but do people know the best place to get one installed cheap. I got it priced for €90, plus another €45 for providing and installing the tele-mute lead to make the call come through the radio, he told me it took another 2 and a half hours to install the tele-mute leads:eek:. I told him to forget bout it. Thought he was taking me for a ride. 2 and a half hours my hole!! :rolleyes:

He also offered to supply the car kit aswell including install and it was €235 for the whole thing.

What ye guys think?

What sort of car are you installing it in. Should not be a big job as most modern radios come out very easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Brianb8802

dingding wrote:
    What sort of car are you installing it in. Should not be a big job as most modern radios come out very easily.

Its an 01 golf, he gave me some story about it being hard to connect to the car kit main box. After that i wasnt gona ask anymore questions. What do you think of the price though?

Again sorry for the hijack dr dre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Brianb8802 wrote:
    Its an 01 golf, he gave me some story about it being hard to connect to the car kit main box. After that i wasnt gona ask anymore questions. What do you think of the price though?

Again sorry for the hijack dr dre
    no problem brian, im getting it installed from a guy i know for around 60 euro but he is in dublin.where are you based.if you want his details just pm me.

Advertisement