Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JVC Editing software Help

• 18-10-2006 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Im trying to download JVC software imagemixer with little success. Is there any other universal software that will take my jvc camera. Windows moviemaker is telling me that the device cannot be used because there was an error when opening the device. Any ideas what my problem is. I dont have the original jvc software cd Im trying to download from their website. My camera is connected by usb, please help... :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭esquier

A little more info would help, is it a camcorder, if so, model no, has it got Dv out, Usb is really only for transferring photos, If it has Dv out then you need firewire to transfer video unless it is one of the newer Usb2 models.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

Equiser got that sorted with the firewire cable, thanks.

Advertisement