Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

web access stopped working!!??

Options
  • 18-10-2006 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have eircom broadband on a G5 mac and up to now everything was fine, but now I can no longer access the web (email is fine) any browser (safari/IE) I use just freezes and the computer crashes. BUT there are two other users on the same mac and there access is fine from their accounts but I'm the administrator – it's just not fair! can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Wrong forum.
    Create a non admin account for yourself (you should only use the Admin account for Administration of the OS etc).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 macuser

Sorry about that (new to this, is it showing?) but it is an access problem using broadband, yes I can set up a new account but it does not really solve the problem, thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

macuser wrote:
    Sorry about that (new to this, is it showing?) but it is an access problem using broadband, yes I can set up a new account but it does not really solve the problem, thanks anyway.
    If you can get access with a different account on the same machine, it obviously isn't a problem with your broadband, it's a problem with your computer.

This isn't the right forum for OS X configuration issues.

Advertisement