Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headbangers Ball Question

• 18-10-2006 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Could someone tell me what band was the last video played on Headbangers Ball on Tuesday night.MTV2 never gave the name of the band.
    It was a death metal band.It showed the band playing in concert intersected with the camera zooming through cities and focusing on signs with city names.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭Alucard II

didnt see it, but perhaps if you were a bit more descriptive i could help you. what was the music like? and the bands appearance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 greyninjax

Alucard II wrote:
    didnt see it, but perhaps if you were a bit more descriptive i could help you. what was the music like? and the bands appearance?

The singer had a mullet and long blonde hair and the drummer had lots of tattoos on his chest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭billsteersnose

Were they old lads? A blonde mullet reminds me of Saxon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 greyninjax

Were they old lads? A blonde mullet reminds me of Saxon.

They looked around 25 and it wasn't Saxon they were a lot heavier than Saxon.The video looked like it was from the early 90's if that's any help.

Advertisement