Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sasha To Play Old Skool Set December 2006

• 19-10-2006 2:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

I'm on the Sasha mailing list and just seen this what a nite this would be:cool:
    Sasha : Warehouse Party
    at Secret Venue
    Sasha (5 hour set)
    Saturday, December 16 at 9:00 PM
    £10.00

Event Description:

On December 16th dance music legend Sasha comes to London for an exclusive event. For the first time Sasha goes back to his roots for a very special event. From Shelly’s to the Haçienda Sasha has played some of dance music most famous events however the one place where Sasha really made his mark on London were the Warehouse parties of the early nineties. It was here that Acid house exploded from the underground youth culture of the time to something that changes the world and it is now after 10 years that Sasha returns to the Warehouse parties as on 16th December Sasha will be playing for 7 hours at a secret location in London. Now using Ableton live and no vinyl Sasha’s performances are the closest a DJ performance can be to a live set and using the Ableton controller he built for himself he is still constantly pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved DJing. Tickets are onsale now keeping it real at a price of £10.00 for early customers.

Details for the event will be released closer to the time and check out www.djsasha.com for details of the venue that will be released 1 week before the party

Acid house for life

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=184977

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Yeah, if he actually shows up that'll be a great night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭peter23

yea from the 6th of october to the 1st of january there having the wearhouse partys at different locations. some the liveacts are 2manydj,s,dave clarke,erol alkin,francois k,gilles peterson,hybird,james zabeila,john digweed,sasha,rahzel and jsi,kasabian,mr scruff,scratch pervets,steve lawlor,switch,loads more going of for 3monts,id say theyl be great the listings are class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭topdog8

sweet ive never actually been to a proper warhouse party. lads if any of you are going keep me posted and if you have locations could you pm me. cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

topdog8 wrote:
    sweet ive never actually been to a proper warhouse party. lads if any of you are going keep me posted and if you have locations could you pm me. cheers

I doubt ill be there myself as ill more than likely be going away on holiday for Xmas/NYE so couldn't afford to go,if you are going it's advisable to buy your tickets now as this will sell out in no time,should be a top nite you cant beat a warehouse party :cool:

PS-How was Raindance did you make it over in the end?

You may also be interested in this http://www.epidemik.com/ im booked up to go over and all,some line-up Krome & Time Live PA + DJ set :eek: fantastic :cool:

Kolodny wrote:

well id be very suprised if he didn't seen as it was on his own website and it's his own nite,only a tenner as well proper order.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Nay Z

He's also due to play the red box the night before but I don't know what the deal with the Red Box is. Does any one know when Tripod is due to open?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Rather see him play new stuff tbh but id defo say that would be a bit of craic nonetheless, bet ya he wont play 1 record, unless he's gonna go the whole hog!

20 years of djing think he has something like 30,000 records alone, god bless the people who have to convert them to Ableton for him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭monkey tennis

Kolodny wrote:

Ha, wonder if Chris Liebing is having another warehouse party somewhere the same night just in case...

Fieldog wrote:
    Rather see him play new stuff tbh but id defo say that would be a bit of craic nonetheless, bet ya he wont play 1 record, unless he's gonna go the whole hog!

20 years of djing think he has something like 30,000 records alone, god bless the people who have to convert them to Ableton for him!

You can hear Sasha play new stuff anytime this is a one off, a celebration of Acid House/Old Skool music.

Advertisement