Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joneboro market

Options
  • 19-10-2006 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Anyone been to this recently - is it worth going to or is it dead

are they still selling fireworks

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

Still a few stalls with fireworks but the Gardai have checkpoints on all surrounding roads on Sundays, authorities on both sides continue to try without success to close down this market. My advice is go to one of the huts at the side of the main Dublin Belfast rd, stuff is better quality anyway and go on a week day. If you need any local details pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Wolff

cheers

know the ones !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

i used to go to jb regulary a while back...one or 2 of the dvd stales had REALLY good quality copys

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Read the charter folks. Jonesborough is in Co Armagh.
    If you are posting regarding another county please post it in the correct forum. This forum is for Cavan, Louth, Monaghan and Meath only.

touce......sorry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Dundalk Daily

The Jonesboro market is actually spread out over a wide area which takes in parts of North Louth, so in actual fact the thread covers County Louth. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Go to the Newry border road, there are portacabins all along that road selling fireworks. I've always found those to be better as well...

yep,who cares about the dangers of playing with toned down bombs,and the 10 thousand euro fine if you get caught with them........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Wolff

thanks lads for the replys

good to see jobworths are still alive and well on boards !

Advertisement