Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello.. New boy here, woohoo

Options
  • 19-10-2006 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Am I right in thinking this is a board mainly for the Irish based yido's ? I'm not from Ireland, but have an Irish name (Noel Michael Patrick), and have been to dublin, once. I've also been known to drink the black stuff on occasions.

So, am i aloud to play ? :D

I've also met a few the pis5 heads who post on here, you know who you are, you bunch of scoundralls. ;)

Anyway, I'm sh1te at spelling and say woohoo alot. I also like running marathons, hope to do dublin marathon one day, perhaps with a few of yous ?? :) , go on shane, you know you want to.

I believe the marathon is in a couple of weeks time, anyone doing it ? I just done the Amsterdam one last sunday, so I'm fooked for a little while now.

up the spurs for tonight, I reckon a draw will do, but hey we might as well win it whilst we there.

woohoo & coys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hi Noel! Ronan here, cheers for signing up.

p.s. I ain't run the length of myself in 10 years, doubt I could stretch to 26 and a bit miles...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

dont worry, im based in surrey, and they still let me post here :)
    welcome aboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Alright Noel,

Fancy seeing you pop up over here. Welcome to the Paddy Spurs board. Great to have you involved.

You must try and get back over here for a few pints, you'd be well looked after here mate. Get booking.

I have 3 mates doing the Dublin marathon, can't wait for them to do it, they have been dry ****es for the last few months, can't get them to come down the pub anymore. Marathon isn't a good enough excuse in my book.

See you in Leverkusen, are you in the Best Western too ???

Cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 yidoman

yes, best western :D

just need the small matter of tickets now :D:confused:

i will be over sooner or later mate, you can bank on it :)

woohoo :)

Advertisement