Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all Amatuer Super 8 Filmmakers!!!

• 19-10-2006 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Calling all amatuer super 8 filmmakers!:confused:

I'm working on a Historical 8 part Documentary for TG4,called "Uachtaráin na hÉireann", which is based on the 8 presidents of ireland. I'm looking for any archive footage of any of the presidents, mostly any home movies from peoples own personal collection that may have not been screened anywhere.

I'm basically looking for anything and everything to do with the presidents so if you have anything i'd really appreciate letting me know!

I'm also looking to contact any local/regional super8/filmmaking amatuer clubs around the country to contact with my search, so if anyone is a member of one, or knows of one could you please please please let me know.

My email address is aoife.uachtarain@gmail.com.

I would really appreciate any help on this, Thanks a million for reading this!!

Kind Regards,

Aoife :D

Comments

Advertisement