Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cuisine de France 'spooky' apple tart

• 19-10-2006 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

What's the story with Cuisine de France's spooky Hallowe'en apple tart?

There's nothing spooky about them, not on the outside and not on the inside.
    They're the same as a normal apple tart. Unless they are dearer.

A witch on the sticker and a different bar code and that's it. What's the point? Apart from getting me to buy it when I wouldn't buy a normal one (in a normal wrapper).

I was done.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

They don't have something in them in a piece of paper do they? Say a coin, or a plastic ghost or anything? That's what my granny used do anyway. I haven't tried the cuisine de france one so I have no idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I think it is meant to have some red berries in it to look like blood & guts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

'Tis marketing spin, the standard apple pie with Hallowe'en slapped on the packaging, the same as how they market the same pies as "st patrick's day pies" on paddy's day.

Advertisement