Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

UK driving licence

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

drdre wrote:
    i know i have broken the motoring law before but i think i have had enough and wouldnot do it again.theres always a part in the young life when something goes wrong and this was my part.so i donot think i will do it again.

you talk funny:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

el tel wrote:
    you talk funny:)
    :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

drdre wrote:
    i know i have broken the motoring law before but i think i have had enough and wouldnot do it again.theres always a part in the young life when something goes wrong and this was my part.so i donot think i will do it again.

Oh man you must live an exciting life if getting done for a wheel spin is something going wrong in your "young life" ... be sure to tell your grand children how much of a rebel you were in your young days :rolleyes:

C_Breeze wrote:
    Oh man you must live an exciting life if getting done for a wheel spin is something going wrong in your "young life" ... be sure to tell your grand children how much of a rebel you were in your young days :rolleyes:
    yeah you are not funny.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

drdre, you really do post classic threads. :)

• Advertisement

i know thanks:D

drdre wrote:
    i know thanks:D

I didn't mean that in a good way either. I would hope that you are learning from your experiences, but threads like this suggest you're not. Maybe I'm wrong, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Here here, I for one wait with eager anticipation for his next "Should i buy a ..... " thread.
    We've had Golf GTI's, Mini Cooper's and I think a Beemer so can't wait to see what the next one is (Suprised Mike hasn't steered him towards a Merc yet!)

Here here, I for one wait with eager anticipation for his next "Should i buy a ..... " thread.
    We've had Golf GTI's, Mini Cooper's and I think a Beemer so can't wait to see what the next one is (Suprised Mike hasn't steered him towards a Merc yet!)

santa claus the plan is i will be getting a vw, they are amazing cars and im happy with them.i had the 1.4 new shape golf with the leather(this was so it holds the value )which it did when i sold it.
    im thinking between the new gt or the 1.9tdi golf van, donot know yet but hopefully will change it next year.

I didn't mean that in a good way either. I would hope that you are learning from your experiences, but threads like this suggest you're not. Maybe I'm wrong, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

who are you, to tell me what to do:rolleyes: :confused:

• Advertisement

drdre wrote:
    im thinking between the new gt or the 1.9tdi golf van, donot know yet but hopefully will change it next year.

I assume this is for the business venture. Good luck with it BTW. :)

I assume this is for the business venture. Good luck with it BTW. :)
    yes its for for my new business venture hopefully, all going well:D
    the van is around 17k ex vat so it seems an alright price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

drdre wrote:
    yes its for for my new business venture hopefully, all going well:D
    the van is around 17k ex vat so it seems an alright price.

What the new venture....driving school perhaps ?? :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Delivery man for Dunkin Donuts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Seriously, you could easily explain this away by stating WHY you want to do this.
    Personally IMO you have no right to get UK licence. Irrespective of what your father has I would imagine you will be commiting a fradulant act under UK law by pretending to live there to obtain a licence.

no your not funny,why what do you do.

Advertisement