Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

oh no, not another one of those threads

Options
  • 19-10-2006 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

oh yes... its another one of those threads

Im considering changing my car. IBackground = im 23 / full licence / 1NCB (so insurance is a factor) and currently drive a 01 opel astra. It was my first car and I think its grand but im looking for something a bit nicer.

Unsure of how much I wanna spend. Prob somewhere between 10k-15k. I wasa considering a nice diesel passat or 3 series. Dont wanna go any older than 01.

Any ideas / suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

!? thought people on this forum would be hopping with suggestions?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Personally I think you'd be mad - you have an alright car, use it for the first few years to build up an NCB then go for the better car.... just my opinion.:o

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Im with Dilbert!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

Let me clarify, i have been driving for 5 years. 4 years as a named driver and 1 years full comp in my own name. I have driven corollas, avensis and the astra. These cars are all good but im looking for something nicer now that i have a few quid in the back pocket.

Advertisement