Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***BEERS!*** The Porterhouse (Templebar) - Thursday, November 2nd.

Options
  • 19-10-2006 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Hey

Its about high time for another beers in my opinion. MeowCat and I have suggested the usual venue The Porterhouse on Thursday November 2nd. Thats plenty of time. Its after Halloween so sangre shouldnt complain . Its a thursday so those who go home at the weekend shouldn't complain. You have been given plenty of warning to have all essays submitted so we wont take "but i have blah blah due on the firday" as an excuse. We want to see all you there !

Be there and be square

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

It goes Be there or be square :)

Is this gonna be the PorterHouse off Dame Street

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Chakira wrote:
    It goes Be there or be square :)

Its actually a quote from the Simpsons BIMONSCIFICON. Be there and be square and I applied it to an internet forum.

But you already knew that right Chakar?

Chakira wrote:
    Is this gonna be the PorterHouse off Dame Street

Yes , the one we go too all the time. Not one of the ones we never go to....ever. But the one we always go to. :p;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Should be able to drag myself along to this one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Just checking Grimes :)

EDIT: Hey you called me Chakira.I do not approve.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I'll be there and I'm making no apologies for how drunk I will be, I haven't drank in a long time and I expect to be crawling after my second drink [Two-Can Dan and all]. Yes, Scraggs is one classy lady:p

**Disclaimer** Scraggs supports responsible drinking. Alcohol abuse and binge drinking among students are serious problems and Scraggles does not condone either. She hopes you will enjoy beerseses safely and responsibly;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

I will be there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

I'll be there in a post-hockey state of smelliness, apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Sweet, I *should* be there, this time there had better be some form of fruit on the table or someone holding a "this way Dirk" sign. First Beers ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Eh, I might be there. Have a midterm that night so I'm not sure what time that'll be over at, and that'll judge whether or not I'm in the mood

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

As per usual I can't go because I work on Thursdays. Someday, when someone holds a beers that isn't on a Thursday, I will go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

You have a midterm or we have a midterm? (ie is it a cs midterm? :p)

I'll try to make it fo sho. Cant miss two in a row dont ya know ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Actually, balls. It's the CS midterm. Think it's the one for Data Structures! In which case, that's during the day, so grand :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'll be there for me PPEs. Nyom.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I'll be there.
    Roffle.

/me sends the usual apologies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I should be able to make it, whether or not I can actually get in or not depends on the bouncer(s) =/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I'll be there.

I think he will...didnt he write on Elmyras UCD bebo boards quizy thing??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Raphael wrote:
    I should be able to make it, whether or not I can actually get in or not depends on the bouncer(s) =/

Get there early and you should be ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I'll try and make it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I'll be there.

I know its old but I still did laugh at it! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

so... i been teaching my pc to recognise the sound of my voice so i can use the voice recognition software (more of a play thing that useful tool but still). I got a few weird looks from my bro when i told it to open "The purring pussy beers featuring mudwrestling". Then again the funny looks coulda been for talking to my computer :p

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I know its old but I still did laugh at it! :)

I'll be there and I hope I see you there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Conflicts with about a half dozen small society events that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I've two midterms that night...ick...but I may just go, don't suppose anyone has a floor or corner for the night, so not paying for a taxi on me own back out to mine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I have to go to Belfast on a fieldtrip so not able to go to beers...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Firldtrip ey....???
    Was in town yesterday and seen a pervin mirror that you attatch to your shoe and I instantly thought of you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Le Rack wrote:
    Firldtrip ey....???
    Was in town yesterday and seen a pervin mirror that you attatch to your shoe and I instantly thought of you...

The fieldtrip is official!!! All in the interests of historical archaeology... I think we should hold another beers on the Friday for all of us who couldn't make Thursday!!!

edit.... what kind of a man do you think I am??? Okay... don't answer that....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

you??

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Grimes: Click here.

meowCat: Click here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

My band is playing the Forum Bar that night, why don't we move the beers there? I'll give yiz a shout-out from the stage..

Pleeeaaaase..?

Advertisement