Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***BEERS!*** The Porterhouse (Templebar) - Thursday, November 2nd.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

fish-head wrote:
    My band is playing the Forum Bar that night, why don't we move the beers there? I'll give yiz a shout-out from the stage..

Pleeeaaaase..?

I think that's a nice idea. Anyone against it?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

fish-head wrote:
    My band is playing the Forum Bar that night, why don't we move the beers there? I'll give yiz a shout-out from the stage..

Pleeeaaaase..?
    What, like 'I just want to say "hi" to all of my internet friends here tonight!'

Ah no, that sounds like a good idea. I'd be up for it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

What, like 'I just want to say "hi" to all of my internet friends here tonight!'

Ah no, that sounds like a good idea. I'd be up for it anyway.

No, I'll do a secret sign and you'll all cheer..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

fish-head wrote:
    No, I'll do a secret sign and you'll all cheer..
    YORE not ashamed of us are ya:eek:

I dont care where it is really as long as theres alcohol

Dani = Desperado

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Hate that bar with lots of hate. But it is close to home... Is it really fair to change Grimey-pants's beers at this stage though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

where are we going again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

yore ma's......someone call the fire brigade cause u just got BURNED........sorry ill close the door on my way out

tintinr35 wrote:
    yore ma's......someone call the fire brigade cause u just got BURNED........sorry ill close the door on my way out
    Oh dear... I actually said lol:o

you actually see something funny and say "LOL" out loud. Yeah you are a freak....

....by the way its the Porterhouse..apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

fish-head wrote:

Pleeeaaaase..?

The real funny thing as well is that your lead guitarist's axe for the night is a fresh purchase from the ForSale forums on boards, not to mention his amp, bass, multifx.... Aller le Boards Band!

I'll be up for the forum bar idea anyhow - especially considering it's a "UCD" boards beers and that of the "small society" things on that night, I'm going to rank the JazzSoc one the most important :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

If people are actually going to come to the Porterhouse afterwards this time then I'll come there. Forum bar is a hole so there's no way I'm spending over an hour and a half to spend money there :)

Could always do a split beers and have everyone end up in the Porterhouse? (In other words, if anyone else fancies heading to the Porterhouse from the off I'll happily get drunk with them.)

Fish Head

Last time we had a double beers it went totally pearshaped. shaped . Lots of people showed at the Porterhouse and had a great night but some just left after the forum (of which five or so showed up) . Drinking on campus is terrible for those of us who live far away so we go for the neutral and go to town.

No on Proposition 24

proposition 24 means moving the beers to the porterhouse.

Grimes wrote:

No on Proposition 24

proposition 24 means moving the beers to the porterhouse.

Do you mean Forum bar?

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Yup, he sure does.

To be honest, this beers isn't a society event, and so shouldn't a) be piggy-backing on one or b) be piggy-backed on by a society, in my opinion.

Tarah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Furzle.. fufflegangle....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

as per usual the place where the beers are gonna be held starts changing and im now unsure where we are going ...again.

Clarify plz :p

Porterhouse ftw.

right porterhouse it is ;)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Porterhouse it is indeed. Thread title changed. I'm not going to sticky. We're just going to have a spam fest to keep it bumped.

One week's spamming allowed.

Sound too good to be true? It is. The condition is that you have to make it funny spam. And no images.

thanks for a nice clear title ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Who the hell is Peacheh? :eek: :confused::(

Who the hell is Peacheh? :eek: :confused::(

LOL

So are you going to turn up on Thursday MNG?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

right now i see no reason why i cant come.

who the **** and why the **** messed with the thread title.

Three guesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I knew it, it was that sexgod sangre abusing his new mod powers, wasn't it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

jimi_t wrote:
    I'll be up for the forum bar idea anyhow - especially considering it's a "UCD" boards beers and that of the "small society" things on that night, I'm going to rank the JazzSoc one the most important :)
    And fair play to Jazzsoc for paying the whole bill, I may put my money back in my pocket so. :rolleyes:

Jazz soc organised a great idea, but other small societies are helping to foot the bill. And we've been asked by Jazz soc to keep it members only.

The small societies event (the max josef box social) that night is A)Fancy dress and B)Rather expensive.
    Its open door sure, but really, Id be dissapointed in ye to activly plan gate crashing an event like this.

None of this spam is funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

None of this spam is funny.

Neither was yore ma. I still had her :o

• Advertisement

That's what she said. :/

Advertisement