Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***BEERS!*** The Porterhouse (Templebar) - Thursday, November 2nd.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

elmyra wrote:
    Neither was yore ma. I still had her :o
    i hope yore ma doesn't read that post....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

i hope yore ma doesn't read that post....

Nah she didn't. She was distracted by yore face! :p

Zingeh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

I can't go coz i'll be in Limerick...why do I always have other plans whenever a beers comes along!!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

the porterhouse is such a cool place. was there for the first time last thursday with hullaballoo. good night had by all i think. but myself and hull arent really friends anymore because he's refusing to come to my party.

rant over

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Font, what does "Ok, sheesh, I'll go. Why don't you go find your grandma or something, you're bugging the heck out of me. Gosh." mean to you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Non - Spam

I may have inadvertently booked two groups of people to do two different things on the same night in the same place . Serious. This could turn into some type of saved by the bell thing where i have to be in two different parts of the bar all night but pretend I'm not. Or else ill have to be normal and reschedule the other thing.

PS: Hulla's Ma !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

PS - if you have it before Thursday I'm there.

PS - if you have it before Thursday I'm there.

wheres the humour in that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Agh grr to my silly class organising our silly erasmus must be done or else we all get in trouble table quiz for that night. But i'll be along after I hope....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

the porterhouse was great the first few times i went there but its starting to get seriously old now. there has gotta be other good drinking holes in this two-bit berg, right? i'm just saying for next time, going somewhere other than "The 'house" might be nice.

• Advertisement

i tried to organise somewhere else the last time but its too hard because every seems to always want to go there no matter what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Find somewhere else that does Purple People Eaters and I'll contemplate it.

We could always go to the George. Teehee.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

well im sold!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

B-K-DzR wrote:
    well im sold!

More like you're.. eh.. gay? No that didn't come out as well as I had hoped..

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

unfortunately, cannot go :(

I have a job interview (25min test, team work assessment and a panel interview) the following morning.
    Enjoy the night though!!

go in drunk.. it shows you are a people person

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

humbert wrote:
    I knew it, it was that sexgod sangre abusing his new mod powers, wasn't it!!!
    I'd never.

fish-head wrote:
    More like you're.. eh.. gay? No that didn't come out as well as I had hoped..

That's ghey.

Come on, we can celebrate lots of stuff*! It'll be brilliant!

*I'm sure we'll find something to celebrate... like it being a Thursday... or summat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Happy Saturday to Blush!!!

I might be able to pop along to the PH for a beer after all....

Be afraid!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I may grace this piffling little event with my awesome presence...

... if you're lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I'll be too busy rocking out to come. *cough cough come see my band cough cough*

boneless wrote:
    Happy Saturday to Blush!!!

I might be able to pop along to the PH for a beer after all....

Be afraid!!!

"Pack up your pointy thing in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile... Pack up your handcuffs in yur old kit bag and smile now that's the style... What's the use in worryin', it never was worthwhile so pack up your playthings in your old kit bag and smile, smile, SMILE."

^I'm only allowed to do that because I'm FROM Tipperary. Anyone else try it and I'll cry. You don't want that. Messy, very messy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Hmmz,
    I got a free bar on the wednesday, a midterm on the thursday, ucd beers on that night followed by a night of Karaoke for a m8's bday. This is gonna be a good week :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

What time are ye all heading there at?

I have a prior engagment in DIT that I have to make an appearance at so mightnt be there til later.... its sucks to be in demand:p

Scraggs wrote:
    I have a prior engagment in DIT ............ its sucks to be in demand:p

DIT? As in Scobe city?

I just thought of this and I want it to happen. Should I die I want my funeral posted on this forum as a beers. I want it in the Porterhouse and I want you all to have a good time.

Grimes' Funeral - 8pm - Tuesday At the Porterhouse.

Hulla Ill need you to go through my phone book and tell everyone in it . Thanks mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

i can't help but notice you've mentioned a day, is there something you're not telling us grimes?

humbert wrote:
    i can't help but notice you've mentioned a day, is there something you're not telling us grimes?

ah Humby I didnt give a date thought. ;)

Trust me I WONT be there in Spirit. Ill be busy haunting hotchicks bedrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Aww come ON! Comm Ball is on that day!!!

Yet again, I can't go....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Please don't let me get wasted! I'm possibly still pissed from last night:eek:

Advertisement