Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***BEERS!*** The Porterhouse (Templebar) - Thursday, November 2nd.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

So, what time is this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

so can we get a ball-park figure of how many bordsies are gonna be attending this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Emmm well I've plans to be there at bout 9pm but there are people heading around 8pm and I think Peacheh has been there since opening this morning:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I can't be there my lovelies... I have vd or the flu. Not sure which though. I apologise in abundance to Mr. Grimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I've got other things on.Sorry I can't come.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

i prob wont be there till close to 11ish. Im well hungover still from last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Fraid Im in the library studying....me and librocop send our apologies. Librocop says he wont let you into the library tommorow unless you tell him or panda all the goss from the board beers shenanigans..so you better have good goss!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

unfortunatly I am presently in my office doing the essay from Hell. 1319 words in 8 hours. dendrochronology me hole. Sorry I wont make it. My apologies to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Bad form, Grimes, bad form. Its your birthday beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Grimes wrote:
    unfortunatly I am presently in my office doing the essay from Hell. 1319 words in 8 hours. dendrochronology me hole. Sorry I wont make it. My apologies to everyone.

You have an office?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Chakar wrote:
    You have an orifice?

Im in a stupid mood

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Chakar wrote:
    You have an office?

Yes ... somewhere in the library building..... Muhahahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

I'm at home with a headcold, a focked up leg + yesterdays dinner 4 well today's dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

You're all crap, except Peachy, Seb, Humbert, Scraggs, The_Minister, the_evil_lime, me, hulla, Ferdi, GeneralMiaow, and whoever else was there that I can't remember now because I'm drunk. Be at next beers, crap people. You missed so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Sorry I didn't show up to crash yet another one of your beers, but this report is driving me mad :P

&#231 wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't show up to crashi yet another one of your beers, but this report is driving me mad :P

panda100 wrote:
    Fraid Im in the library studying....me and librocop send our apologies. Librocop says he wont let you into the library tommorow unless you tell him or panda all the goss from the board beers shenanigans..so you better have good goss!
    nevermind nothing to see here folks

Yes I was posting while pissed....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I had to attend a radiography table quiz - good night all in all we raised 610e. But it ended late by which time I was in no mood to go into town. Sorry peeps!

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

So, when do we get to see the pictures of threatened site-bannage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

ah now, in fairness. if someone doesn't want a picture of themself on the internet, I won't put it there, threats or otherwise. but I'll put the others up when I have a minute to myself sometime today

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

sorry i didnt make it either. Was well hungover from night before i didnt really feel up to another night (doing an exam while hungover is also not a good idea btw, was afraid the guy next to me was gonna get a horrible surprise.... :p )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

You're all rubbish for not coming to my gig..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I was at it and then went to the beers, the second band in the forum last night were very good!

That was us! The Roof.. thanks very much. I was on bass/guitar.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

ah now, in fairness. if someone doesn't want a picture of themself on the internet, I won't put it there, threats or otherwise.

Yeah, I wouldn't post those pictures either, I have large collections of suppresed video, photographic and audio material that I have sworn to people never to place into the public domain. I have however left warning with regard to their 21st birthday.....

I just like sticking -age after words.... I know, I'm odd.

I also like trailing off with dots......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Fish head,which one were you, pm me if u like. Was i talking to you in the arts block 30 mins ago

Fish head,which one were you, pm me if u like. Was i talking to you in the arts block 30 mins ago

Just pmed you.. dunno why though. I'm not trying to hide my identity or anything.. I'm the one in all black with the bass.

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭generalmiaow

Selected pictures on my bebo page (see profile - lazy). Anyone who wants to see THAT picture has to pay me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Sore head.

That is all.

Advertisement