Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***BEERS!*** The Porterhouse (Templebar) - Thursday, November 2nd.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Selected pictures on my bebo page (see profile - lazy). Anyone who wants to see THAT picture has to pay me.

Looking hot to trot boardsies!
    Peachy and Blush what did the straws ever do to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

panda100 wrote:
    Peachy and Blush what did the straws ever do to you!
    If you'd been there, you would know.
    I'm still tempted to give you a one day ignore listing, like Grimes.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I'm still tempted to give you a one day ignore listing, like Grimes.:mad:

me??:confused:
    I cant believe you actually drunk a drink called 'the bishops finger' and are still alive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

panda100 wrote:
    me??:confused:
    You didn't turn up.
    panda100 wrote:
    I cant believe you actually drunk a drink called 'the bishops finger' and are still alive :D
    It is actually just "Bishop's Finger" and was not bad (although unpleasent it had nothing on Celebration Stout)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

needless to say i missed my 9am lecture

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

ferdi wrote:
    needless to say i missed my 9am lecture

Where did you disappear to!?

*jaunty jaunty jaunty*

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Needless to say I don't remember much...

Ferdi's scarf is awesome, so very intellectual:p

oh yeah..I was so clumsy last night, I broke a glass... and I broke my shoe [on my way in hence all the falling the whole night]

I'd like to extend an apology to some boardsies for my man-voice and angry hungover ways this morning!

Ooooh and I've just been reminded of how I had two drags and put it out all by myself despite temptation from the Devil [or peacheh as she likes to be called]

[sorry this post doesnt really make any sense much like all the others I posted last night and edited]

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

As usual, I didnt make it...I have had a shocking week for going out (most notably due to champions league and football). BUT, I swear I will be at the next one.

Advertisement