Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for marching band etc

Options
  • 19-10-2006 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Hiya,
    deadbattery entertainments are looking for a marching band (etc) in Limerick, well contact details to be more precise... these boys dont seem to have websites. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭scrattletrap

http://www.stmarysband.com/ Here is St. Mary's website, are you looking for a marching band in particular or all of them. I know there is a relatively new one with trains out of Scoil Íde, City Rhythm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

City Rhythm isn't new, it's just The Southside Band. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

<snip>

Barry has been involved in Limerick Bands for many years and should be able help ....

Hobie, could you send phone numbers via PM please. just me being cautious i guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Hobie, could you send phone numbers via PM please. just me being cautious i guess.

will do .... cheers .....

Advertisement