Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A present for Thumbninja

Options
  • 20-10-2006 12:53am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The writing on the sign says "grant morrisson"

Got a loan of a graphics tablet and this be my first little yokey, so im showin off!

and i have no idea how to get an attachement to be visible on the main post :S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Roffle :D Looks decent...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭thumbninja

You're goin DAHHHHNNNNN!

*Wham* *BASH* *POW!*

(you're lucky you live in cork ;))

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

This would explain a text message I received at about the time this was posted saying "thanks for loan of graphics tablet"...

istockphoto_387029_chopped_pine_tree.jpg

*sings* ooOOOoooo.. I'm a lumberninja and I'm Okay.. I sleep all night.. and do bad things to Grant all day.. :D

You're next Fysh. For Aiding and abetting!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

:(:'(:(

• Advertisement

She's insane!
    /me locks me's door

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Tree wrote:
    The writing on the sign says "grant morrisson"

Got a loan of a graphics tablet and this be my first little yokey, so im showin off!

and i have no idea how to get an attachement to be visible on the main post :S

if thats what a thumbninja looks like and well i think we already knew what a tree looks like [i hope, some of the city folk may not know] its got me thinking, what does a ztoical look like??? hmmmmmmmmmmm must drag my tablet out.....................

I think one would have to define what exactly a ztoical is first... If anyone wants to try drawing a member of the Badd family I'll be well impressed :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,700 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

indeed! ddraw for us lady. i wont draw jbb coz she'll prolly hit me and cover me in snot!

must draw my comic alter ego sometime when i get around to it...

Tree wrote:
    she'll prolly hit me and cover me in snot!

Don't think that I won't! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

I wouldn't have a ghost of a chance drawing my comic-self

That is probably my worst pun of the week.

Tree wrote:
    :(:'(:(

awwwwww *pats tree on head*

you know I luv ya babes.. but no one comes between me and my man :p

thank you for the pic .. I've been immoratised by a graphics tablet.. step 2 in world domination complete

:D

what was step 1??

I could tell you.. but then I'd have to kill you :cool:

Advertisement