Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marked by the sign...

Options
  • 20-10-2006 4:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

In my personal opinion, I consider that Stigmata-Tau is one of the best Tattoo shops I have ever seen. Particularly, Cathal Brown is to be noted here. His art reflects his uniqueness (living art). He can make lines and color morphe into the depths of the human mind and psyche. The hidden insecurities of a muse, the naiveness of an angel, the inconsistencies of a child, and oppositional behaviors. He is THE artist to be visited if you are not afraid to be genuine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

Any examples of this art ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 texstaring

Sure, go to the Stigmata-Tau website http://www.stigmata-tau.com. I guess I need permission to post pictures, but there are plenty on that website. Take a look at it and let me know what you think of it, if u wish to do so. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

He's still not as good as justin in zulu, or the main guy in jmd's. also thanks for coming on to shill your shop :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Was thinking that myself, but sure what harm :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

texstaring wrote:
    He can make lines and color morphe into the depths of the human mind and psyche. The hidden insecurities of a muse, the naiveness of an angel, the inconsistencies of a child, and oppositional behaviors. He is THE artist to be visited if you are not afraid to be genuine.

I'm wondering, will he Feng-shui my tattoo?
    Will he make sure it fits with my self image?
    Some would say it is but a picture in skin, some would say it's an outer representation of the inner person!

I'd say screw you hippy!!!

• Advertisement

wow the anger is returning to this board again!!

southab.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

No anger man, can't you feel the love?

Cathal is a kick ass artist no doubt, I'd have had my work done out in Stigmate-tau, if it wasn't in Swords.The ad is just a bit strange in it's wording, no?

A bit arty farty alright :D
    nah i was jokng, i feel the love indeed <3 its all around us

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Ok too much love here back to the noob bashing.

kthxbi

Advertisement