Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Codeing a firewall C#

Options
  • 20-10-2006 6:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭

Hey,

At present I'm in college and am designing a firewall for my year’s project.
    I'm coding it in C# using XML for storing settings...

The lecturers in my college have said that this type project has never been done before for them so there's little info I can get out of them.

I've searched many sites looking for information on how to detect network activity, packets, and sockets being used.
    From the sites I've got the info is useful but it's vague, I was wondering if anyone has any sites that they might be willing to share in relation to helping me with my little problem.
    Or even that ye may have classes or snippets of code to help me on my way.

Anything at all would be a great help...:)

("The great thing about a project like this is that I've practicaly got admin rights on the network"):p

Comments

Advertisement