Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Age Stone

Options
  • 20-10-2006 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭

Morning All ,
    Was wondering if anyone here has any dealings with this company or even this product ?

http://www.nastltd.com

It's basically a manufactured stone which is ready to use and they claim "it's more cost effective" than natural stone as it cuts down on waste and is ready to be used.

I'm thinking of using this to put a stone face on a a gable of our new build. Think there prices are between €45-€55 per sq metre + VAT.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

don't know lad, I was always going to go with Fernhill here in Mayo but when I see the difference between the man made and real stone the differences are there, depends on the stone.
    It is more cost effective but no one knows how long it will last.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 iEire

I'm thinking of using New Age Stone as well. Spoke to a few people who have used it and I must say all reports were very positive. Their pricing is far more competitive than Fernhill.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Salem

Guys,
    I will be using this stuff myself on the fireplace ... Has anyone used or got prices from this crowd in Mullingar
    www.premierstonedirect.ie

Advertisement