Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pipe Smokers

Options
  • 20-10-2006 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭

I'd be interested to know if any of you smoke a pipe?

I've been toying with the idea of it recently & would appreciate any advice on the pros & cons & where to start (type of pipe, brands, etc.).

Jeeze - It makes me feel real old now that I've written that. :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I think a pipe is about the only thing you can smoke and have other smokers telling you to put it out. :eek:
    My Dad used to smoke a pipe, it's fairly manky.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The only place I smoke is outside - back garden at home/beer garden in pub - I would stay on the ciggies for work breaks.

TBH - I find cigar smoke harder to deal with in a beer garden than pipe smoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

I've started to smoke a pipe recently and I have to say I love it. I went into petersons at the botton of Grafton St and in a round about way asked them to set me up for pipe smoking. They sold me a fairly reasonable Pipe (35E) and some sweet tabacco (13E) and as mentioned I do like it. I wouldn't pull it out in a house party now, unless invited, the smoke can get very acrid, but theres nothing like sitting down in front of the box with a nice whiskey and the pipe

Advertisement