Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Censorshim & Sharia

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

babyvaio wrote:
    Oh Hobbes man, I've been going thru some hard times lately, but U just made me laugh like crazy! :D:D:D

I'd vote that post of yours for The Vote of The Forum.
    what happened to closing your account? not so offended anymore?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭desiredbard

babyvaio wrote:
    1st of all, Ur posts about this are just ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Let me answer you about more than 4 wives for the Prophets (may God's blessings and peace be upon him). Actually, I partially answered your questions in another subforum - they were the mothers of the believers and he did not marry them cos of the sexual desires.

Now I ask you - didn't prophet Salomon (peace be upon him) have 700 (yes, seven hundred!) wives? What do you say about that? And how many wives were other people beside him allowed to take (read: marry)?

No I believe you fully..... no sexual desires.
    Muslims seem to be able to be fully in control of those.

Hence women having to cover up

I mean premature ejaculation all over the place once you see an earlobe...

But its ok since you cant blame the Cat/Rat for eating from uncovered meat:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6086374.stm

Wether Salomon had 700 wifes, God bless his poor back, is not interesting here since he did not dictate to others to have a maximum of less than he did...bit hypocritical...Like the old "communist" russia.... everyone equal but the government is a bit more equal than the people...

Furthermore I am happy to detect some intellect in even the lowest life forms on this board.
    You are all quite right I cannot be arsed reading a "charter" ... especially if that charter denies freedom of speach end imposes censorship....

That some people compensate their lack of braincells with the length of their toes...so be it
    Its just amazing how many of you have their head so far up one anothers arse that you can lick the breakfast rests from the back of their teeth.

The dumb, blind quotations of whatever holly book you run after, without giving it a minutes tought is unbvelievable.
    The f-ing "may God's blessings and peace be upon him" is as usefefull and contributing as writing "God Bless" if I would know one off you has sneezed. Apparet from one or two here no one would understand the meaning of either.....

And on that note.... to All muslims here, I say: "God Bless"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

And this is feedback about this site, how?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement