Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No more PSPs from Lik-Sang

Options
  • 20-10-2006 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Court decision here

Lik Sang slammed with infringement by UK Judge for selling genuine (but Japan-only) PSPs to UK customers. Sony, acting in our (gamers-importers) best interest, happy with decision.

I was already passing on the PSP and the PS3, now I guess that Bravia and the T9 CyberShot I was looking at for Crimbo have gone out the window too. :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sony are getting even worse than Nintendo used to be for stopping importing. Isn't stopping people getting a PSP which is significantly cheaper in Asia against the Free Trade agreements?

Advertisement