Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old PS2 Network adapter

• 20-10-2006 12:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me? A friend of mine is looking for the old "bolt on the back" style network adapter for the original PS2. I've tried ringing GameStop but they said they stopped stocking it over a year ago. Anybody know where he might get his grubby mits on one?
    Nice one, J.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,156 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I traded one in at gamestop a few months ago. I rang them up to see if they'd take it, they said they would. Got there and the manager said they weren't taking them anymore but I explained the phone call and there was a price for it in the computer so they took it off me. That was the store on Henry Street. Try some more gamestops, they might have second hand ones.

Advertisement