Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Register - Venturing online in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

damn..just beat me to it..love to hear what IBB reply.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Why did the silly cnut come to Ireland in the first place if he absolutely needs telecommunications services for his work ???

Tell him to mail his story to Demspey, minister.dempsey@dcmnr.ie lest Dempsey pretends he never heard of such a thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

The Crazy thing is I just got off the phone from IBB (Indian's in Bloody Bangalore) Support , when I came accross the story ....!

I had been having ongoing problems with my IBB account , for the las few months ,,,The system itself works fine , getting near the max 500kbps on Ripwave ( I am only 200m away from BTS 32 ).

But the feckers keep sending various Couriers to take away and Deliver Ripwave Modems to my address ,, and they are also calling €0.00 a month from my bank.

It pains me having to call them and ,
    A. Train their staff on the workings of Ripwave.
    &
    B. How to setup a direct debit to take my Money.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Mec-a-nic

Sponge Bob wrote:
    Why did the silly cnut come to Ireland in the first place if he absolutely needs telecommunications services for his work ???

I don't know Mr Greene, but if the number of UK/US and Oz nationals in my workplace are any pointer, there is probably a homesick Irish woman involved there somewhere! :rolleyes:

The broadband suppliers do have no clothes, and there is no defence against the truth. At least Mr Greene is approaching this as an un-biased outsider and didn't lose a load of cash as an ex-Eircon shareholder... :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

When did IBB move its accounts department and technical support to Bangalore does anybody know ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,994 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

No idea, havn't seen or heard from them in 6 months after cancelling the direct debit and phoning them saying that they can have their mast when they come to collect it. I will be willing to meet them in the hours of 1am-8am. I still put the connection in every so often and get amazed by the still live connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I emailled him to drop in and visit us moaners :)

Advertisement