Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IWW Official Web Site Suspended!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

wow that is shocking - as up to about 20 minutes ago, I was checking their forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

IrishWhipWrestling.com has NOT been removed, but the forums have been taken down for a routine investigation after receiving a complaint about one of its posts. As soon as this standard procedure is done the forums will be back for your and everyone's viewing pleasure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

and until then I am keeping the other thread closed, to ensure that nothing else said or previously said will result in similiar actions on boards.ie. And if all goes well, I will reopen it for further discussions

*waiting to see what happens on IWW forums

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Due to defamatory remarks posted on the Irish Whip Wresting forum by a party representing Irish Whip Wresting in a official capacity in reference to a third party, who is not a member for that specific online community nor is in any way connected to the Irish Whip Wrestling organization, it has been requested that this site be suspended pending further investigation and proceedings.

Sounds like somebody in IWW posted something about SOS, and O'Shaunessy made a complaint.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,971 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Irishwhipwrestling.com is back up and running now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Gonzo wrote:
    Irishwhipwrestling.com is back up and running now

The forums aren't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

No, they're not. Yeah it probably has something to do with the SOS thing.

I don't want to start a flame here, but this was only a matter of time before there was some fall-out from some of the burials they've dished out. (See Norton, Sean South, etc.) They may need to increase the levels of disipline in the promotion also, as at Gym War 14, Rick O'Shea buried South, Glam Rock and a few others over the live mike.

What I'm trying to say is that the SOS press release isn't the first time they've buried a former talent, and I guess SOS is the first guy to take them on about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

They may need to increase the levels of disipline in the promotion also, as at Gym War 14, Rick O'Shea buried South, Glam Rock and a few others over the live mike.

Hold up a second there mate, how do you know this? Were you there?
    I was at that show and saw the actual promo. He dropped their names during a promo, but to say he "buried" them over the live mike is somewhat of an exaggeration. Yeah he mentioned their recent departure, but he hardly buried them.

Sorry flan, i've had good discussion with you on other forums, but i have to say, you've exaggerated on that one.

Back to lurk mode.
    Nero

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭SASR

I was at that show and saw the actual promo. He dropped their names during a promo, but to say he "buried" them over the live mike is somewhat of an exaggeration. Yeah he mentioned their recent departure, but he hardly buried them.

Sorry flan, i've had good discussion with you on other forums, but i have to say, you've exaggerated on that one.

Back to lurk mode.
    Nero
    Ah good ol' Flan and his habit of reviewing shows he hasn't seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Back to lurk mode.
    Nero

Alright sorry mate I was just going on what I heard. I retract that comment.

As for you SASR, perhaps you are unaware of boards policy of no snide jabs at people? I believe such comments are what killed discussion here some months ago. Besides, I was hardly "reviewing" the show was I? Good 'aul SASR, always something back-handed to say.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 breen316

as at Gym War 14, Rick O'Shea buried South, Glam Rock and a few others over the live mike.

:confused:
    rick oshea buried south?how come?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

breen316 wrote:
    :confused:
    rick oshea buried south?how come?

Breen, if you cared to look at the last post by Flananator, he retracted his comments as being inaccurate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Hairline88

Did Sean South wrestle for iww? Hes one of my favourite Nwa Ireland & NLW wrestlers. I didn't think he was ever in iww.
    Was he involved in many feuds? Did he wrestler there long? How many other Nwa or CPW or NLW wrestlers were in iww before?Sorry for all the questions, I'm new to the irsh scene and i want to find out as much as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭eggs

Hairline88 wrote:
    Did Sean South wrestle for iww? Hes one of my favourite Nwa Ireland & NLW wrestlers. I didn't think he was ever in iww.
    Was he involved in many feuds? Did he wrestler there long? How many other Nwa or CPW or NLW wrestlers were in iww before?Sorry for all the questions, I'm new to the irsh scene and i want to find out as much as possible.

Oh Sean South, how you never change. 'People in Glass houses man', and all that malarky. If only the NWA lads could ever hear the stories you tell people in other promotions about them. * The backstage drinking * Painting walls * Unhappy 'Office people' * Bad tours and so forth.

Lets all be friends!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement