Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outfit

• 20-10-2006 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Ok, This isnt me. But what do you think of this as an outfit.

I love the whole t-shirt over shirt thing at the mo and shorts with leggings.

I think Im gonna try this out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 fallout_girl

Awful... truly truly awful. too much layering and shorts over leggings make short legs look even shorter. not a good look.
    t-shirt over shirt looks good though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

Horrible. The t-shirt part of it could work but certainly not with leggings *shudders* I hate leggings they do nothing for anyone and hurt my eyes:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Sorry but it looks like you have put on whatever you have found in a laundry basket at random.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

To me, that doesn't work. Leaving aside the colours, the style isn't exactly nice. There's too much of the, smaller of large thing going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

T-shirt over the shirt doesn't look too bad but added with the rest, it just looks horrible, sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

The leggings are awful, and I'm not mad about the shoes or the belt. A different colour belt would work better, that one is just gaudy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭uniquechic

i dont like the leggings under the shorts altho the rest is nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Sheera

That looks really bad.

The shorts are nice - wear them with black opaque tights and a black top & maybe knee high boots & it'd be much better :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

stovelid wrote:
    Sorry but it looks like you have put on whatever you have found in a laundry basket at random.

yess...yes it does!

Sorry! But no, it just doensn't work...at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭mcoolmcool

Just went with shirt and t-shirt and jeans in the end!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

mcoolmcool wrote:
    Ok, This isnt me. But what do you think of this as an outfit.

I love the whole t-shirt over shirt thing at the mo and shorts with leggings.

Pixie Trixie?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭mcoolmcool

Nala wrote:
    Pixie Trixie?????

?????? Huh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

There seems to be a what-do-you-think-of-my-layered-outfit (with an mandatory hideous photo) every week. :(
    Nala wrote:
    Pixie Trixie?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

mcoolmcool wrote:
    But what do you think of this as an outfit.

you would want to be some looker to pull this off, and even then you would want to hope that you are so beautiful that people will only look at your face and not what you are wearing...

Advertisement