Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Choose Life t-shirts??

• 20-10-2006 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

You know the ones formthe wham video. Does anyone know where i could get one of these in Dublin, they're on ebay but it they'd never get here before next weekend. We want them for a costume party.
    Also if anyone knows where i couldf ind a pair of 1980's rayban wayfarers, that would be great. I know it's a total longshot though...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I can vaguely remember the Wham! days. You have brought back some hideous memories. I'm going to lie down now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

easier and quicker to get one of those transfer doo-hickeys and plank it on to an outsized white t-shirt yourself....

if it's a general 80's party, the FRANKIE SAY RELAX tshirts were always cooler...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I think they had a Frankie Say Arm the Unemployed one :D
    if it's a general 80's party, the FRANKIE SAY RELAX tshirts were always cooler...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

stovelid wrote:
    I think they had a Frankie Say Arm the Unemployed one :D

both.

Advertisement