Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

acupuncture limerick

Options
  • 20-10-2006 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭

anyone recommend a good acupuncturist(?)

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

I haven't tried them yet but a new Chinese Herbalist has opened in the crescent - he offers accupunture, ear candles and those suction cup things.. might be worth a try?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭yaledo

An unfortunate young man from spru-hre
    was allergic to anything sugary,
    Said the doc "why so glum?
    with these pins in your bum,
    you won't even notice the buggery"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Chinese Herbalist place in both the Jetland and arthurs quay, get ancupuncture in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

you could have a look at this Google for some add'ys ......

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&q=acupuncture+limerick+&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

yaledo wrote:
    An unfortunate young man from spru-hre
    was allergic to anything sugary,
    Said the doc "why so glum?
    with these pins in your bum,
    you won't even notice the buggery"

I am NOT amused...

please take time to view the Charter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

As far as I know, there is an acupunturist named Derry OMalley practising in Limerick. Have a look out for his clinic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 thehungrysloth

John LeBoeuf in Catherine Street is well-established & I can recommend him from personal experience. I visited about 5 times in mid-2005 for a persistent arm injury and haven't been troubled or back to him since.

HS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I have heard good things about him too.

I just find the fact that an acupuncture clinic run by a fellow whos name translates to John the Beef worth a giggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

John Leboeuf definitely. I can also recommend him from personnal experience. He is very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭motormouthmable

I visited about 5 times in mid-2005 for a persistent arm injury and haven't been troubled or back to him since.

From the needles? ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

I can recommend Teresa Keating, she practices shiatsu, reflexology and acupuncture and is just brilliant. She is out in Rosbrien.

If you pm me I can give you her number. I can highly recommend her.

Angel

Advertisement