Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat broadband...

Options
  • 20-10-2006 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭

I go0t the wireless modem there from esat. Little worried about it because the hardware firewall was built in and i kept getting blocked access attempts in zonealarm. Anyway got it working eventually and stopped working today. So I plugged in the wired modem and that worked but the wireless didnt.. I tried to reset from the back but something snapped off (in the reset hole) so I did it from the webpage. That's fine and it's working again but I can't get at the advanced setup to change the wireless key. Also I can't find any options to change the router default password. This is strange??? Can anyone help please?

EDIT: Zyxel 600 series router

Advertisement