Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

technomate blind search

• 20-10-2006 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

i have a technomate 1500 ci+ and when i got it first i did an autoscan of channels on hotbird and it picked up a load of channels. i then did a blind scan and it picked up over 3600 channels but i stopped the scan at 85 % because it was taking so long. i ran a blind scan again and let it finish but it told me the channel memory was full. should i hav ran the blind scan first? do you pick up more channels using the blind scan than the autoscan in the install? would i be better off doing a factory reset and doing the blind scan again first? I m going to add a motor aswell so am i better off doing a blind scan after i add the motor?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Zaphod

Blin scan will find more channels than autoscan. Blindscanning on Hotbird or Astra 19E will fill up you channel memory very quickly. See if their is a FTA option in the blindscan menu which will filter out the encrypted channels.

A factory reset will be the quickest way to clear every thing. Fit the motor and then scan.

Advertisement