Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next ST Film

Options
  • 20-10-2006 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

I hear JJ Abrahams is writing this ? anyone know what crew its gonna feature ?
    and when the planned release time is ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

before archer kirk and spock in there academy days or sumthhing like that and mat dam-An is playing kirk or something stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Read through the Wiki.. what IS the obsession with prequels nowadays :confused:

It didn't do anything for Star Wars (though I admit at least Episodes II and III were watchable).

Lost suffers badly from the whole "flashback" thing I think (I've drifted in and out of the series but to me it seems like I've missed nothing in between as they spend too much time on backstory and not enough on moving the story forward.. the're up to what? 3 seasons now and still not really any the wiser? - and the news that the same guy is producing/directing the next Trek movie doesn't exactly inspire me).

It definitely didn't do anything for Trek itself - Enterprise (or as I like to call it: The Archer, Trip n T'pol show!)

Nemesis was an awful way to say goodbye to the TNG cast but I do think Trek in general needs a rest of another few years and then come back at it fresh.

Advertisement