Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Exhaust fitting??

Options
  • 20-10-2006 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi all,

Just found out this afternoon that the cat needs replacing on my '95 E220 CE. Priced in FatFit for 480 euro! There's a german parts supplier near me which sells part for 260 euro. Will the likes of FastFit fit this if I haven't purchased it there? If not, will a mechanic fit or will I have to go with the 480 euro hit?

Cheers,

Ruppert

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

If you have some decent jackstands and a good torque wrench you should be able to save yourself €220 by doing it yourself

If not bring the part to an independent garage. I would expect them to charge you about an hours labour for the replacement.

Advertisement