Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callidus Telecom Broadband

Options
  • 20-10-2006 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Anyone having difficulty getting wireless broadband in the Carragh, Robertstown, Propesperous, Clane, Sallins area....we just got connected successfully to Callidus Telecom. We had several others test and get nothing. Very helpful. Good service. Just thought I'd let others know. Check them out online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭arseagon

My god, a happy customer? :confused: First one I've come across.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭quaidox

thanks for the info builderwoman. i gotta try and get broadband sorted for some of our sales reps around the country. this crowd could be an option.
    cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Moving to broadband

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Hi Mark,

After dealing with five other companies, some of which could get no signal, one of which was to turn up last week and didn't bother and didn't even answer calls or emails to let us know why they didn't come to install, dealing with Callidus was an absolute pleasure. Not sure what your experience was but from the Admin lady right down to the testers and fitters they couldn't be more efficient or pleasant. BB is working brill!

Quaidox - highly recommend you try them out.

Advertisement