Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flashmx4pro,LinuxUbuntu,Oracle

• 20-10-2006 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭

hi im looking does anyone have any of the following for sale reason im not posting it in the fs forum cause wanna check see if anyone in the it has them 1st.

Any Books on the following

flash mx pro 2004

linux ubuntu preferably the book TOUB

Oracle starter book

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I really should move this but i'll leave it for a day or too, there are many many free ebooks on these topics and amazon have a fine range of second hand books for cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

By any chance is this for CSM4?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

the book sale is n wednesday. give that a try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

If it is for CSM4, you dont need any of the above. The notes given in class are more than enough to get you top marks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭ali.g

Flashmx4pro,LinuxUbuntu,Oracle
    hi im looking does anyone have any of the following for sale reason im not posting it in the fs forum cause wanna check see if anyone in the it has them 1st.

Any Books on the following

flash mx pro 2004

linux ubuntu preferably the book TOUB

Oracle starter book

Stop using my account :eek: :mad: :eek: :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

ali.g wrote:
    Stop using my account

change ya password man if some1 using your account

excuse me this is my account u numbskull my password is personalised and i bet you dont know why its my password. and my avatar i bet you haven a clue who that is either....so who is using my account!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Well you're both posting from the exact same place in college so I reckon you should change your password also.

y

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I can only presume its the same problem with the proxy server, that has been plaguing the college for years. All I can suggest is that you click on "Log out" when you are done surfing boards.

• Advertisement
Advertisement