Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Stunt parking!

Options
  • 20-10-2006 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Ooops.jpg

:D

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

Would that be Wexford town by any chance:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

it would be. I've spotted that a few times while driving through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

That's nothing, look at this.:) I'd love to have seen it happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Gandhi

junkyard wrote:
    That's nothing, look at this.:) I'd love to have seen it happen.

The ultimate irony would be if she was yapping on the mobile at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Yep its Wexford of course, the other half of that Mini used to stick out of an Enniscorthy motor factors on the east quay by the bus stop. I think its gone.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

There used to be something similar in a restaurant in Newry back in the 1980s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭IrishRover

Thought this was going to be a thread about Russ Swift.
    mike65 wrote:
    Yep its Wexford of course, the other half of that Mini used to stick out of an Enniscorthy motor factors on the east quay by the bus stop. I think its gone.
    Ah, didn't know that. With the tie in, the gag is now on a much higher level. A real shame if it is gone now. I can imagine tourists driving through Wexford, laughing at the back of the mini in the wall, and then telling all their friends at home how they saw the front of it coming out of another building, but all the way over in the next town!

I like the effort put into the whole setup. You have to admire the fact that someone went to the trouble of doing this, probably more so to entertain people than simply as a way of advertising.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Advertisement