Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Major turn-ONs

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pinkdaisy

a sexy back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,549 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Tall, well built, cuddle belly!,( not bear belly ) quirky sense of humour.

....and biggest turn off are unmotivated couch potatoes who's only interests in life are the Pub and football.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

High heel shoes, with the ties that go up the leg a few inches, there ya go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

a man with a sword.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭smallpaws

A major turn on in a man is one who is down to earth, no BS, likes kissing. Likes walking and ambling around before getting a coffee in a cafe. Hmmm, other major turn ons... FUNNY and affectionate, loves female aggressiveness in bed and gets that it's not slutty but healthy......able to cook at least ONE thing; another major turn on is warm and kind eyes.
    My demands are simple.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭upthere

Cute face, nice defeined cheekbones, nice smile, nice slim figure. Sounds shallow but all that is f*ck all without the right personality(long term relations only)!!
    I like nice eyes and nice lips too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

smallpaws wrote:
    loves female aggressiveness in bed and gets that it's not slutty but healthy

Oh I found another turn on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

smallpaws wrote:
    down to earth, no BS, likes kissing. Likes walking and ambling around before getting a coffee in a cafe. Hmmm, other major turn ons... FUNNY and affectionate, loves female aggressiveness in bed and gets that it's not slutty but healthy......able to cook at least ONE thing; another major turn on is warm and kind eyes.
    My demands are simple.

I think those qualities are harder to find in women than men but a good list:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

snorlax wrote:
    a man with a sword.
    I fit all the requirements.

/Strokes sword.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Rock Climber

Jude Law

A mate of mine looks a lot like him and boy does he give me a woody!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭ando

Tight jeans
    high heals
    sexy back
    long legs
    sexy feet - i think i have a fetish, not sure!
    sexy ass

I just described my girlfriend ;)

Advertisement