Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thin lizzy book.

• 20-10-2006 9:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

Just curious, does anyone know how much i could fetch for a book called "a collected works by Philip Lynite" and his real autograph in it? its in good nick.
    Im just curious, you know yourself, Thanks;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Put it on ebay with a reserve of €10,000 and a opening price of €10. It won't sell but you'll find out how much someone was willing to pay for it, thereby indicating it's market value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I don't have an account or a credit card:(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

You don't need a credit card if you have a non-free email address (company email for instance)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Spelling Lynott correctly will help boost its profile also!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

Maybe the autograph is spelt "Lynite" too, in which case you'll be lucky to get a tenner for it! :D

I think you do need a credit card for selling on eBay? It costs 50c at least to put an ad up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Aafter searching Google I found this (http://cgi.ebay.com/A-Collected-Works-of-Philip-Lynott-Thin-Lizzy_W0QQitemZ150024040452QQihZ005QQcategoryZ75333QQcmdZViewItem)
    I would be interested in buying it if you are putting it up for sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Yeah thats the one except mine is black and has his autograph(sorry lads I spelt his name wrong:p)

Advertisement