Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to get Tooo'd

Options
  • 20-10-2006 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys im looking to get a tat in a few week, Never had one before, but had plenty of piercings. What im looking for is a J placed just behind my ear. by the lobe part. What im wondering is this a painfull area ? Coz im a complete pussy when it comes to pain :/

And the needles, he should open up a new packet infront of me yeah ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Read the charter! :D

Yes they do hurt!

and he should open a new packet in front of you..

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Sorry. But i did read the Charter.

I just worded it badly is all.

What i was wondering is. Is that place to ge tatooed more panfull then say a shoulder or arm ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Its a J its gonna take longer to set up the equipment then do the tattoo ffs. Try get a 5 hour back session done then you'll know pain. My advice is just grin and bear it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

Its a J its gonna take longer to set up the equipment then do the tattoo ffs. Try get a 5 hour back session done then you'll know pain. My advice is just grin and bear it
    5 hrs for a back piece? must be all black yea?

needles should be opened in front of you and everyone should make sure its broken afterwards as well so it cant be set aside and used on someone else.. believe it or not theres no law agenst them reusing a dirty needle.
    eveyones pain threshold is diffrent so what hurts for you may tickle me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

If you want the tattoo badly enough then pain shouldnt matter, if it is an issue for you, then maybe you should reconsider...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Kastro wrote:
    5 hrs for a back piece? must be all black yea?

No no five hour session have had a lot more then that go into my piece.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

No no five hour session have had a lot more then that go into my piece.

ahhhh

Advertisement