Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Endgame Battles

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Oh and I have to say I thought the giant floating baby in Half Life was rubbish as well.. god I hated Xen.

Heathens! Disbelievers!

I feel so alone.
    Homeworld 2 involved protecting your home planet against 3 big thingies that were dropping bombs on your population, very intense from the beginning and the population counter thing added to the desparation, excellent end to one of my favourite games ever, shame there won't be any sequels.

I actually thought HW2 really let down the first one. Just wasn't nearly as much fun.

The final battle in HW1 was cool, a show down against the Emperor and his fleet with suicidally brave rebels on your side.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well the final battle in HL wasn't exactly comparable to a classic Konami boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

I'll agree with MGS3 - the fight in the flower field, as well as Sephiroth.
    I'm also adding the final boss in DMC, that was mad altogether.

Advertisement