Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favorite old piece of clothing

• 21-10-2006 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

OK. We all have one piece old of clothing that you just can't part with. Tell me what it is. I have a ripped bathrobe that I love. And an old pair of slippers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved to Fashion & Appearance from AH.

- Herr K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

For me it's an old manky hoody. It's falling apart and it's got holes in but I refuse to part with it because it's so bloody warm and comfortable and it has sentimental value. I used to have a pair of 'magic jeans' for years that I would never get rid of because no matter how my weight fluctuated they still seemed to fit me properly. Of course that couldn't last forever - there came a day when I could no longer do up the zip :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

I used to have a pair of red leather slip ons that I bought in Dunnes Stores. Adored them, eventually threw them away - too many days wandering about in leather shoes and bare feet - smelllllleeeeeeeeeeee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭madhitchhiker

my black and red jersey with solo riders logo on it. it's the rider's uniform actually. reminds me of those days.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭darkflower

my old levi's jeans.:D it's worn out and faded and is 10 years old but it still fits me well. i'm at home with it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Pair of slippers (in the shape of big frog feet) that my wife bought me ages ago. Comfiest things ever but they are falling to bits now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭mcoolmcool

Mine is an old pair of jeans, Ive had them soo long there was holes in the knees and the **** got ripped out of them, Just recenty I turned them into a skirt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Pair of black (fading townards grey) german combats - so comfy, so versatile, so irreplacable. They can't even be worn for student use these days they're so old, they're reserved solely for heavy metal gigs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭manonthemoon

Converse All Stars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I used to have a pair of baggy jeans that I wore all the time for my first few years in college... Finally my mum threw them away over the summer because they were just so wrecked :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

my jacket! I got it when I was in Transition year for a wedding. After about 2 years it started to fade from deep navy to grey and it looks so f*cking rock n' roll, I mean you couldn't get it to the colour it os now if you tried. It has been with me for every single concert I have ever been to. I have 2 patches on it, and am looking for more. I don't think I will ever throw it away. If it gets to the stage where I physically cannot wear it any more it is going up on my wall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭DilbertPartII

a white sweatshirt with hood. my bf gave it and i love the comfort it gives me. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

White levis; they still get dragged out for Manics gigs.:(

Advertisement