Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving wrong way up the M7

Options
  • 21-10-2006 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

I didn't see this posted anywhere else and was wondering if anyone had heard anything. THere was a brief mention by George Hook on NEwstalk yesterday.

My Boss came in yesterday afternoon to tell me that he nearly rang in to a Merc coming the wong way up the fast lane on the M7 bypassing Kildare town.

He said the driver was half in on the central reservation and half on the lane singaling left, F**king egit was propably looking for a gap in the barrier.

HTF did he get there in the first place?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Wasn't Jim McDaid again, was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

kbannon wrote:
    Wasn't Jim McDaid again, was it?

Prob was!:D

Too busy reading berties new book "i owe you" to realise what he was doing

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Nah, James McDaid drives a Volvo (although he should be serving the ban at the moment). :D

Advertisement