Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pete Doherty whats going on?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭BleakestH

Heroin wrote:

i caqn tell your one of the many arseholes who slag this group , and have no understandin of them. they have the best bass player , drummer , and DEFINATLEY the best guitarist today
    Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha! You musn't listen to very many bands. Either that or you need to grow some ears. Puh-lease!

As for Pete Doherty, the difference between him and previous debaucherous rock stars like Hendrix, Led Zep, Sabbath and co is that they actually made some pretty timeless music in their time. Doherty has not. That is why he needs to be shunned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

Heroin wrote:
    HOLD ON NOW! i can understand ppl hatin pete , though i dont agree , but you really have crossed the line there , with what can only really be described as a retarted answer. the chili peppers are , not maybe , DEFINATLEY one of the biggest , if not THE biggest band today.

now , as for this tom petty **** , why in the name of all that is holy , after 20 years, and nine albums , would they decide , " lets nick tom pettys song , and throw it on the album" why? Dani California sounds , somewhat similar to Mary Janes last dance , no way identical though. belive me i know.

i caqn tell your one of the many arseholes who slag this group , and have no understandin of them. they have the best bass player , drummer , and DEFINATLEY the best guitarist today , if you spent time like i have , listenin to all their albums , understandin each member and so forth you wouldnt talk such bollox about em.

and , theres 1 song with california in the title , bein g Dani california , Californication isnt california.

Would ya ever **** off before I beat you with my shoe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

*sigh*

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement