Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

examsupport

Options
  • 21-10-2006 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Anyone using/ heard of anyone using examsupport.ie? Is it any good?
    This is the website witht the online revision videos.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

Seems like a money scam to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Never heard of it, probably dodgy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭jaydigity

I heard of it last year and it's still around,so might not be so dodge, has ny one ever used it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

It's not dodgy per se, but I'd be inclined to think that if you are contemplating buying a "study pack", then you should perhaps consider getting grinds first. They may be expensive (depending on who you go to), but you get one on one advice with someone who knows what they're talking about and can adapt a method of teaching that suits you.

Whilst being a nice idea, I doubt this service would be of much benefit as they lack the interactivity that is needed for an effective method of teaching or revising.

Advertisement