Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The ultimate pc rig ever!

Options
  • 21-10-2006 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭

john.jpg
    http://www.mypce.com/index.shtml

I wants it now! :D always had an idea about converting a dentists chair into one of these, it seemed like a wild and expensive mod to me. This company though has come up with this idea. Have a look at http://thev1chair.com/index.htm also. What do ye think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Meh... The tower is at the back of the chair. Would need to get off to change disks.
    No extra space for the normal junk people leave on their desks, coffee, coke, book etc.

Maybe for gaming it would be ok, but definitly not for business use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Ya, this version of the v1 chair is the business

V1 chair.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Reminds me too much of a dentist chair. I'll stick my normal 20 euro desk thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

PogMoThoin wrote:

V1 chair.jpg

All you need is set of drumsticks for that :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Isn't that something like the chair the guy had in "The 40 year old virgin"?

How old are you Hal1 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

PogMoThoin wrote:

V1 chair.jpg

Coolest. Thing. EVAR!!!11!ONE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Iwantnow !!!!1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

Isn't that something like the chair the guy had in "The 40 year old virgin"?

looks like something the fellow out of the film Grandma's Boy would have lol

Advertisement