Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silly Splinter Cell CT problem

Options
  • 21-10-2006 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Just instaled Chaos theory and having some control problems. When I try to use the my pst controller (hooked up by USB) I cant seem to move the camera around...this would usually be done with the 2nd analog Id guess. I cant find any option to bind the analog stick to camera...I cant find anything about the camera in the controls...

So I decided to use the keyboard..only, Im walking everywhere instead of running and again, there is no way to bind a run key.

Im sure missing something obvious... ?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Never played it on the pc, but if I remember what I over heard somewhere correctly, then the walk/run thing is actually the mouse wheel.

Cant hurt to give it a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Yeah, the mouse wheel acts as accelerate/decelerate.

Advertisement